Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Subtle Takeover...

Well I don't know if you saw this coming, but this is going to be my blog too!! Why create another one when I can simply take this one over with sweet ninja skills and subterfuge? I know what your saying, "Why would you want to takeover your girlfriends blog?" Well that is simple! I want to take over the world and I have to start somewhere!! So, I'm off to China later today, 8:10pm Vegas time to be exact. Crazy! I have a 4 hour layover in Los Angeles, which isn't cool, but what can I do? Nothing, until I rule the air! I fly from there to Taipei and from Taipei to Hong Kong! I land in Hong Kong at 9:10am local time...on the 22nd!! That seems like a lot of air time but it won't actually be that bad.

So, some time has passed and now I'm getting nervous... I have traveled enough to now that once I get going the jitters will pass. But, just the prospect of leaving Erika and traveling to a place that is as far away from D.C. as you can get before you start coming back is a little daunting. I know that everything is going to be fine... but you know how it is! :) CHINA!! It's going to be quite the experience. For the entire time that I have been planning to go I have though that 4 months will be a long time; but who am I kidding? I was on a mission for 2 years!! That is 24 months! I realized this because I was packing and trying to slim down to just one checked bag (I did it!), and I was like, "Wait a second! Four months!!? That is nothing! That is less than half the time I spent in L'viv! I could live out of one backpack in that time, easy!" So, I took out a couple more articles of clothing. I'm still pretty close to the weight limit and if they say I'm over I'll just lose a couple more things! No big deal :)

Anyways... I'm all done now, so I'm just sitting and thinking...and that is never a good thing for me if you are aware of how my brain works :) That is about it for me. Expect more random mutinous efforts from yours truly, R. Vronick.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thief!!

Danielle said...

wow, blog violations.. is nothing sacred anymore???