Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Feel Violated

My personal blogging space has been hijacked! You know, just when you think you can trust someone...

So, I'm supposed to be packing again, but I'm really tired and this is the last time in a while I get to talk to Richard on the phone, so I'm putting that on hold. I can't believe he is leaving today! He is literally going to exactly the other side of the world (exactly 12 hours away!) What are the odds? I'm kinda nervous because I don't know what's going to happen, but he assures me that everything will be fine.

I'm really not quite sure what to do with myself. I have a LOT to do, but that can wait until Richard is gone. It's hard to concentrate on things that have to be done when you're on the phone every waking minute (even sometimes when I'm falling asleep!)

Richard thinks that my computer runs too slow, so he's sending me his old one to take with me to DC. Only one problem, it's a Mac. He insists that they are better, but I am reluctant to let go of my beloved PC.

Okay, so to add fuel to fire my cell phone broke today. My little sister (she's like 1 1/2 feet tall) dropped it at a funny angle and cracked the screen. It's supposedly under "warranty" still, but this falls under the "insurance" part of the plan. Lame. Like I don't have enough stress, right? It's okay. I have a tendency to make mountains out of mole hills.

Enough rambling! I'll be sure to write again when there's something worth writing about!

- Erika

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I hope you are feeling better after the blog sabotage, something like that really can shake a person up.

Oh, and you definitely need to convert to Macs.. especially if you are gonna be hanging out with all us Christensens :), if it doesn't happen now, don't worry, they'll get you eventually, lol.