Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lindsey: Breaker of Blog Boycotts

Me and Richard were on a Blog Boycott of sorts. We think they suck. But Lindsey "tagged" me and I could not turn away from it. It was a matter of honor. Here it goes:

That's so great about the number 8 anyways..

8 favorite tv shows (in no particular order):
1. The Office
2. 30 Rock
3. Jeopardy (Freak yes!)
4. Newshour with Jim Lehrer
5. BBC World News?
6. Scrubs
7. So You Think You Can Dance (I know, I know…)
8. Project Runway…

8 favorite restaurants:
1. Costa Vida
2. Mehak (a little hole in the wall India place in Chinatown)

3. Mekala’s (my Uncle’s Thai restaurant)
4. Firehouse Pizzeria (Shout out to my homies!)
5. P.F. Changs
6. Olive Garden
7. The Cheesecake Factory
8. ColdStone (Yes, it is a restaurant, yes it is a meal)


8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Work…

2. Had lunch with the Senator
3. Chatted with Richard

4. Called my Mom
5. Ate pancakes
6. Listened to the Aquabats

7. Read my new novel (I forgot how much I loved reading without deadlines!)
8. Fell asleep to Richard on the phone

8 things i'm looking forward to:
1. Getting done with this internship!
2. Moving back to DC with Richard someday
3. Starting my Masters
4. I think they call it a wedding?
5. Christmas & New Years!

6. Richard!
7. Emmie!
8. My family in general. (Including the newest addition!)


8 things on my wish list:
1.
Having money again (interns get paid crap)
2. All A’s my last semester and graduating with Honors
3. Having Richard back
4. The State Department Internship (ha, yeah right, but a girl can dream)
5. That scholarship…
6. That assistanceship…
7. Koch Foundation Scholar
8. A Honda Element


8 people i tag:
1. I don’t care….anyone else?…

2. Cyn?
3. May?
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

No comments: