Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Odds and Ends...aka the longest blog EVER

So here are some pictures that no one has laid eyes on as of yet. There are some of me and Richard, and some other random people. Enjoy!


Bahahaha! This is us in Provo some random weekend at David's apartment. We were eating starbursts (Tyler ended eating all of them, surprise...) Richard was annoying me again so I put two wrappers behind his glasses so he wouldn't look at me anymore.


Three of my favorite boys in the history of the universe. Too bad you can't see the actual pictures moving. They like to shake their face fat. I threw up a little bit in my mouth.


THIS is how much I love Richard. I scare him sometimes. I took this so you all could see straight up my nose.


Isn't he cute when he actually smiles? Richard Christensen is a California Dream Boat.


Here's Richard, keeping me safe as we cross the street in SLC.


Richard driving my car.


Me not driving my car. :)



The freaking GIGANTIC grasshopper in Antietam! It made me scared to take this next picture. (the boys have great footage of me screaming and freaking out. I'll locate it for your viewing enjoyment)


Me proving to the big boys I wasn't a wimp. Take that, uh! What, suckas!



Sideways picture of me in a church in Antietam. I was declared a witch by Pastor David Haupt.



My office. And a random guys head. We were here to watch the inaugural nail driving ceremony. Yes, those exist. I have a nail to prove I was there!



Here I am claiming my Japanese heritage in a classic Japanese tourist photo.

Us interns at the baseball game. Go Nats!

Me, smiling for the camera.


I know many people think this is disgusting, but it was the most delicious 10 dollar hot dog I have EVER eaten. Bratwursts rock, I don't care how many pounds I gained that night. (This brat was followed by a soda, french fries, and funnel cake)

Here I go!


Here we are being goofy. I don't know why but I think I jump faster than the average human being.


Yes, I went to the zoo by myself. I felt like a creeper seeing everyone there with their kids. Luckily Richard stayed on the phone with me the ENTIRE time! In this exhibit they let the monkeys run wild! WILD! Poop was raining from the ceilings! Poop! (okay maybe I stole that from a popular television show.)


Great story. On the day of my infamous WEST WING TOUR, it was flooding outside. Literally. I was wet up to my knees but they still let me in the White House. Here is the cutest little kid ever. His name was Adam he was five, and knew EVERY state capitol.


Me in the press room of the White House. My lack of make up and my very curly hair can attest to the hurricane outside.


Beautiful Annapolis! I love it so much I just might live here some day. Seriously I got giddy at the prospect of seeing the ocean! The ocean!


Annapolis revisited. Here are all the constitutional delegates from Maryland. My cheesy pose fits right in.



All of us privileged people ant the Republican National Convention's Election night party. It was a sad, sad day.



Last of all, this is where I want to be! Three weeks into the future in Utah, with Richard and the fam. Only three weeks away!


Okay, okay you get the gist. I have TONS more of DC but none of them are that fun to look at, so another day.

18 days Richard. 18 days.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

NICE! I love all the pics!! Looks like you've been enjoying your DC time, totally jealous and sad i couldn't come visit.
18 days huh? You aren't anxious at all are you?? lol ;)

anna banana said...

I really cant believe you ate that brat. That is impressive! You are an awesome person!