Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pictures for the non-Facebookers

Okay, so my sister in-law Shana was like freaking out (!) because I haven't put pictures on mine and Erika's blog. So, here are some pictures of me in China. This first one is a HUGE centipede that was in Ty and Bri's room.

Here we have the Shanghai skyline at night, beautiful eh?
Me, being awesome in Shanghai. That is the pearl tower in the background.
Ty and I are confused about where we are going next.
This is the hostel that we stayed in while we were in Shanghai. It looks like "It's a Small World" and they play that song 24/7 in there!! jk

There you go Shana, and everyone else. Enjoy. I have more photos and I'll put more up later.
-R. Vronick

4 comments:

Danielle said...

okay, first..GROSS!! Thanks for that picture early this morning *shudder*. Shanghai looks cool, and that hostel rocks. ;)

stewart.shana.ella said...

Freaking out.... come on now:) But I am glad that you actually posted pictures on you blog. That hostel is pretty awesome looking, and love all the other pictures too.

anna banana said...

That bug seriously scares me.

Erika said...

It scares you!? You should have freaking been there! Amazing! Truly one of God's creations :)