Saturday, December 5, 2009

What We've Been Up To

We haven't posted in a long while, but here's a catch up of what we've been doing the past few months, besides being cooped up and studying.

Since my Dad has been in Japan, we've been taking my little sister, Emmie, from my Mom to give her a little free time (this is just a good excuse for me and a justification for Richard.) Here are a few pictures of what we've done with her.



With her little puffy vest she would go too fast and was so slippery she'd be all tangled up on these slides! Richard was a good sport and went down with her.



Piano time with hat and mittens. Don't ask.

She asked me to take her picture with the mannequins at Old Navy. This is Emmie with "her dog." We have a beagle at home. She insisted on these lovely white socks.

So strange.

She's such a cutie. Richard thinks she's crazy.

We went to Seattle for Thanksgiving. It was such a great time and SO beautiful! It made me miss it and wonder why I live in a desert/tundra. We got these pictures taken with the fam while we were there.



That's Richard "laughing." How attractive.


We decorated for Christmas! We bought some lights (the SWEET old school kind with the huge bulbs!) And unfortunately had to go with a fake tree this year...but we did borrow my Grandma's vintage Christmas ornaments from when I was a kid and it looks great! We love it!


Our favorite ornament, a little Turkish man!

Love it!

Merry Christmas!

Next, we will try to survive finals week. Then we will be home free and celebrate Christmastime with Richard's family! Yay! So excited!

1 comment: