Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Resolutions

The new year is coming and there is so much I want to do I can hardly contain myself! I could never narrow it down to just a few resolutions, so I will make a list of resolutions and goals for the next year, aka whenever I get around to it.

  1. I will buy new strings for my violin and play for fun.
  2. We will both buy running shoes and go running (once the ice pack melts.)
  3. I will move into an apartment that has closets large enough for my wardrobe.
  4. I will buy some heels and learn how to walk in them.
  5. We will work on genealogy on both sides.
  6. I will buy adorable things for my home from Anthropologie that is not just off the sales rack.
  7. I will write my thesis and graduate with my Masters degree. (It will take a lot to get motivated for this one.)
  8. I will learn how to cook for just two people and not an army.
  9. I will get my passport so we can be ready to travel.
  10. I will relax and enjoy my last semester of classes ever!
Mind you, this is an ever growing list that I will mount on my mirror and read every day and will mount on the refrigerator for Richard to read every day. :)

2010 is gonna be good.

1 comment:

anna banana said...

resolutions are the best!