Thursday, December 11, 2008

Beijing

Hey there everybody! Sorry this took me soo long to post but better late than never, right!? Here are just a couple pictures from my trip to Beijing! Enjoy!
Here is where we spanked the entire world in swimming...and by we I mean Michael Phelps.
Asian picture!
I'm climbing over the Great Wall. It really wasn't that hard.
Here I am on the Great Wall! Yay! Sorry, it has taken me a while to get these few photos up, but this was my trip to Beijing!
My left hand is pointing to Erika. My right hand is pointing to me. Literally opposite sides of the world.
Check out the SWEEEET reflection in my sunglasses!
I'm a commi too!
The Forbidden City!? Forbid this!!!

That's all! Hope you enjoyed it, later, R. Vronick

2 comments:

stewart.shana.ella said...

Ok- so you and Ella do make the same picture faces. Your right! Great, see what I have to look forward to:)

anna banana said...

Those were some sweet pictures, I am a fan...need a haircut much eh? :)